IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Does God exist?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Emma Kwamboka, Mar 15, 2018.

?

Do you believe God exists?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

Assuming a god or gods exist, which god or gods would you be referring to?

Take note: Your religion and beliefs are not the only one in the world. ;-) ;):D

Attached Files:

2. ark3358

ark3358 New Member

I do believe in God; but my god is not a person sitting on the golden throne of heaven with blessings on one hand curses on the other. I don’t think he is watching through the windows of clouds, each and every movement of billions of his devotees. My god is the absolute reality present in every microcosm of the universe. I cannot see him, but I can feel him. He is beyond all definitions and beyond all knowledge. He is my own Self; he is my own awareness.

Normally people cannot imagine anything without a name or form. So they assume some name and form to their god for their convenience and consolation, and install him in temples and other worship places. Belief, non-belief, and methods of worship are purely personal matters. Every person is unique and has the freedom to believe or not believe whatever he thinks is right, as per his conscience, provided his thoughts and actions do not hurt other’s sentiments.