IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Disney Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Alex89

Alex89 New Member

Hard to choose just one favourite out of all those great disney movies that has been made, but i would say: Atlantis The Lost Empire. Even if you don't like the story, the visuals are really impressive i think, the concept of Atlantis is great as well and the Leviathan crew is hilarious in my opinion. A really underrated movie that should've got more recognition then what it got if you ask me.

2. Pedro Morelli

Pedro Morelli New Member

Ok, that's a tough question. The Lion King will always be a classic, you can do a quick search at Youtube and check out even animals loving this movie. If I have to choose a cartoon/animated movie, my vote is for 'Você já foi à Bahia?' (or The Three Caballeros). It's from 1944 and was the seventh Disney movie, directed by Norman Fergurson. They made this trip through Latin America and showed a very funny representation of Brazil with Donald Duck, Zé Carioca and Panchito. It's a classic and I think it's a must watch.

But for today movies, and I'm talking about my personal favorite now, I'd say the Pirates of the Caribbean Saga. It's just awesome and funny and, of course, they got Johnny Depp in it.

3. Twinsmommy31

Twinsmommy31 New Member

The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite Disney movie. It is the first movie I ever received as a child. My mother bought it for me so it has a special place in my heart. The movie is so great because it has such great music. I still to this day know all the words to the songs. It was also a great love story. As a child, I was absolutely in love with Ariel and her long red hair.

4. shahzeb ayub

shahzeb ayub New Member

Aladdin and The King of Thieves:
    I have to say this movie is in my top list but I just love the others more. Anyway I think this is the perfect way to end Aladdin and the TV series. I don't understand why some considered it a bad movie on Rotten Tomatoes, it's absolutely amazing. It's full of action lot of adventure. we're finding out about Aladdin's past and his father. It shows a new level of what they have to offer. The characters from the original keep their personalities and are more entertaining. Plus I love Aladdin in this movie and also Jasmine.

5. stargazer

stargazer New Member

With my family’s influence, I’ve loved Disney movies. Beauty and the Beast is special for me because it was the first movie I watched with my then fiancé who’s now the dad of my two beautiful daughters. However, my personal favorite is Mulan. Besides the whole film itself, I ljust love Lea Salonga.

6. Sarah

Sarah New Member

My favorite Disney movie nowadays is Frozen. Like lots of little girls around the world, I love the songs in this film! It brings back fond memories of watching my favorite musical, Wicked. Probably because Idina Menzel was featured so it gave me that familiar vibe.

7. Johattan

Johattan New Member

My favorite Disney movie is The Incredibles. Reason being ,kind of reminds me of my family. We are always together,we have our ups and downs . But most importantly we stick together which is great.

8. Dovile

Dovile New Member

One of my favorite movies is the Night of a thousand corpses by Rob Zombie, Also i like Heart Burn as well as Urban Co boy As well as One movie that I just cannot think of the name but it had Jack Nicholson in it, He was an astronaut and, meaning the mother, is a sister in real life of Warren Beauty. She ends up having cancer and his nick name if Flap in the movie and it is just awesome.

9. Rodel Partosa

Rodel Partosa New Member

I prefer Mulan, it's because it gives us more lessons to learn. First is that we fight for our right as an individual. Second, we can be a hero in many ways. Third, protect those people who you love most like your family. And lastly, never give up even if others tell you that you can't do it. It's not them who will do it, it's you.
    I also loved this movie for one reason, it's when my sister played the role of Mulan in their subject way be back when she was in her college days.

10. terinah14

terinah14 New Member

The Lion King is nice and all, but I couldn't take the drama. I hate movies that make me cry, so I'll just go with "Tangled". This movie is hilarious, has a bit of a drama, but the drama doesn't hurt so bad, in fact, it is heartwarming. I'm sure it is great for movie dates :)

11. arthurchappell

arthurchappell New Member

Fantasia was my gateway to classical music and still by far Disney's crowning glory. I can never tire of the movie or its music. Snow White is also a firm favourite.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  12. langgotkoh

langgotkoh New Member

During my childhood days, I was really a fan of the Disney princesses. Because of that I would consider the movies where they acted as protagonists to be my favorite Disney movies.

Who could ever forget the story of Cinderella that made us believed of love at first sight? Unforgettable movie that never fail to capture our hearts until now.

Snow white is an all time favorite that proves beauty within is better than an outside beauty.

Sleeping beauty teaches us that true love waits.

Beauty and the beast prove to us that good looks is not a measure to love a person.

And lastly, the little mermaid that taught us to obliged our parent's rules or else our life will be a mess.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

The Lion King will always be my childhood movie. It is such an amazing movie. Finding Nemo would also be on that list. Their is just so many good movies to try and pick from.

14. Donz

Donz New Member

This is such a hard question because there are actually tons of great Disney movies. My personal favorites are Tangled and Enchanted. The old cartoons were good too such as The Lion King, Mulan, etc., but it’s not the same when you watch it again when you’re older in comparison to the movies that I have mentioned.

Disney also made this movie called John Carter which flopped in the movie theaters that I love. I don’t even know why people hated it. It was funny and I love sci-fi movies.

15. Shacoria j

Shacoria j New Member

My all time favorite Disney movie is: The Lion King!! I absolutely love this movie!! It brings me to tears every time I watch it. My son is loves this us as well.

16. mtayp01

mtayp01 New Member

Mulan definitely tops my list of favorite Disney movies. Aside from having a really catchy soundtrack ("I'll Make a Man Out of You" really gets me going whenever I need some motivation!), its story about a seemingly ordinary girl struggling against adversity, and eventually succeeding in the end, is just so inspiring. I've turned to this movie several times in the past, if only to keep me right on track. It's not your usual fluffy, romantic Disney film either. It has some romantic elements, yes, but instead of making it the focus of the story, the plot was geared more towards self-empowerment, and of course, developing enough courage to face our fears.

17. mtayp01

mtayp01 New Member

Mulan definitely tops my list of favorite Disney movies. Aside from having a really catchy soundtrack ("I'll Make a Man Out of You" really gets me going whenever I need some motivation!), its story about a seemingly ordinary girl struggling against adversity, and eventually succeeding in the end, is just so inspiring. I've turned to this movie several times in the past, if only to keep me right on track. It's not your usual fluffy, romantic Disney film either. It has some romantic elements, yes, but instead of making it the focus of the story, the plot was geared more towards self-empowerment, and of course, developing enough courage to face our fears.

18. Spark3dbeauty

Spark3dbeauty New Member

Hands down my favorite movie and favorite Disney movie is Nightmare before christmas! I love going into the Disney store and finding stuffed jack and sally's!

tristalpistol likes this.
  19. tristalpistol

tristalpistol New Member

I really like the Little Mermaid and Mulan. I can sing most of the songs to the Little Mermaid, which my daughter used to think was the coolest thing ever. Until she grew up, then it became creepy for some reason.
    Mulan is just a great story, in my opinion.

20. henry

henry New Member

My favorite Diseny movie has got to be Toy story. I've watched all of then and i'll tell you more, I've actually watched them more than once and i loved it. The characters in the movie are really interesting and fun to watch.