IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Disney Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Shock

Shock New Member

I would have to say Toy Story (the first one). In general, the older Disney movies are way better than the newer ones coming out today.

2. beyasuncion

beyasuncion New Member

I love The Lion King. It came out when I was about five and my parents bought me a VHS copy of the movie. I would watch it everyday with my cousin until the tape broke in two.

I have recently watched the movie again. In retrospect, while I understand the appeal of the movie to children since it was colorful and the songs were catchy, Mufasa dying at the hands of his brother while his son, Simba watches is way to adult for its intended audience.

3. timothy_2003esc

timothy_2003esc New Member

There are many Disney movies I like, but the one that stands out the most to me is " Beauty and The Beast." I really like this movie, because it's a family movie that both boys and girls like. It has a great story line and great music. Almost every song sets a good mood. My kids like dancing and singing to all the songs.

4. ipol12

ipol12 New Member

I am a big fan of Disney animated movies. I even wrote a blog regarding my favorite Disney movies. "The Lion King" is one of them but my favorite among all is "Frozen". The reason is it is about sisteryly love. I am a guy but I can relate it to brotherly love. Also, there's no extremely mean antagonist in the film. The antagonist wasn't too mean in "Frozen".

5. owen027

owen027 Member

No matter how much I grow up, I will always have a strong affinity towards The Lion King. While growing up, there are some movies which you can relate to on more than a emotional level and this was one such movie. The bonds of friendship, the father-son relationship are beautifully explored and I can't help having a feel-good factor every time I watch it. Not only were the technical aspects spectacular at that time, but it also had this people of all age groups could connect with one or the other aspects in the movie.

6. iJas

iJas New Member

Oh My! There are many people that share the same love I have for Lion King. It is by far the greatest. Even to this day when I can still learn from the many layers lessons buried in the film.

As a child, parts of the movie I did not honestly understand. However, after I have experience a bit of life's 'ups and downs', I can better process the stories and songs, even the humor.

7. darkthorn

darkthorn New Member

My favorite Disney movies is Finding Nemo. Ellen DeGeneres as Dory was amazing, I really enjoyed the character. There is also sense of humor in many movie parts which is great. Finding nemo was released by Walt Disney Pictures but was produced by Pixar, from my point of view is the best American computer animation film studio.

8. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

My favorite Disney movie would have to be Pocahontas. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized how many valuable lessons were hidden in this movie. Pocahontas spends her life appreciating everything she has and appreciates her surroundings. She sees beauty in the world around her and respects all living creatures. As a child it was mesmerizing, but as an adult it's almost haunting. I feel like this movie has more meaning than ever in today's society.

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

My favorite Disney movie is Nemo.Nemo was my favorite cause it deals with a dad losing his son, and he is going on an adventure to find, and get back his son.

10. JcPascua

JcPascua New Member

My favourite Disney movie is Peter Pan. When I was six or seven years old I watched this movie 3 times. Peter Pan has been my favourite character and I hated Captain hook at that time. I also recall Thinker Bell the little fairy that always follows Peter Pan. The only thing that I like about Captain Hook is that he is a pirate which makes him cool.

11. painter1

painter1 New Member

I Love Alice In Wonderland (1951) Best Disney movie ever. I still love all the remakes of alice in wonderland to and i still watch the cartoon even now as a 40 year old from time to time.

12. doedoe

doedoe New Member

My dougther love to see Shofia the first, this Disney movie are best

13. fakiraa

fakiraa New Member

Lion King is without a doubt Disney's greatest achievement. It rules over any other animated film. Long Live The Lion King.

14. harisali3

harisali3 New Member

My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin. I like that movie so much that I'll watch it now as a grown man. Jasmine in Aladdin is so beautiful. I still long for a princess like her to reveal herself to me so that I can do exactly what Aladdin did: Pick her up on my magic carpet and sing to her under the stars. I'm so romantic, haha.

15. conopi999

conopi999 New Member

My Favorite Disney Movie it's Up! because have a very fun story and it's 3D.
    I like it soo much!:D