IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Have You Tried The App "Sleep Cycle" For Better Sleep?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Joy Smith, Jun 24, 2019.

?

Have you ever used the app "Sleep Cycle"?

1. Yes, I've used it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, never heard of it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Heard of it and may or may not have used it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Joy Smith

Joy Smith New Member

Being a typical teenager, most of us don't get the appropriate amount of sleep each night. This is due to a number of reasons; Insomnia, staying up on our phones too late or watching television, anxiety issues, staying up to finish assignments, etc. An adolescent is technically supposed to acquire 9-10 hours of sleep each night, but that's not always the case. For a few months now, I have been using this app called Sleep Cycle (available for Android and iPhone users). It wakes you up in your lightest sleeping cycle in a specific time window. So you shouldn't feel tired after using this for a few days. This was really helpful when I kept sleeping-in on school mornings or feeling EXHAUSTED after waking up. So big question; Does it really work? Yes, in fact, it does. You just set the alarm to the time that you would like for it to awake you and it will ring up to 30 minutes before that set time. The app uses your phone mic. to record your sleeping patterns. The first night after using it, I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for a day of school; I literally JUMPED out of bed. (No cap) So you guys can give it a try and let me know what you think. If you like it, recommend it to a friend or colleague.

-Joy

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019