IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How can one avoid a dangerous lover

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by macdonald001, Aug 2, 2017.

1. macdonald001

macdonald001 New Member

In a dangerous world of where we are all looking for happiness, which looks difficult. We get into dangerous relationships which hurts us at the end.
    How do we define a dangerous lover.
    A dangerous lover is someone whose relatonship with you is to jeopardize your future and destroy all the pillars of your life.
    A dangerous lover even though claims to love you, is one there to use and dump you. And just in a relationship with you for his/her selfish reasons.
    Now my question is how can avoid a dangerous lover or relationships.

2. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

With the need of the use and endless reminders to wrap it. Up should you really put the danger in side of the love or just outside of the glove. Though lovable and adoptable baby's also can be the destroy the pillars of a succesful, marriage job girlfirend worrried bout dumping me pssh just dont dump my bab'y. So why bring that fact in side of the just the good ol whim whams of the pillow fight relationship, what like wrapp it up only good for children ,I think not a dangerous lovers sounds like a good time and whippins. If you ask me no puns intend to be biast or unsavory but heyy dangerous grounds good day