IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How did I get here?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by kmfdosh, Feb 12, 2019.

?

How did you join this campaign?

1. Is it the only forum you write for?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Have you come here to make money or just for writing?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kmfdosh

kmfdosh New Member

Few days ago, I spent a whole night searching, reviewing, joining sites after sites, trying apps after apps, completing tasks, filling surveys, going through sign up processes. It took me 5 cups of coffee, few chocolates, one large dough pizza to stay up, unfortunately I had to deactivate every single sign up I made, Uninstall all the money-making apps because later on, I did a little research to review them which almost gave me a panic attack and before I would break my computer with a hammer, throw my laptop out of the window and thrust my phone into the wall, I changed the keywords from 'how to make money online' with something like 'reviews of make-money online' and it took me 3 more hours to land on this awesome campaign. I found a blog about Forumwheel being reliable and I closed all the tabs, stopped all the searches and drove my full focus on this. For all the reviews written about it were almost positive and reliable so I felt a green signal and decided to sign up.I have been wandering over the internet, searching for something to make money but never got lucky or may be I had always been looking to the wrong side. Anyhow, this is one of my last money-making quests. So I am going to give it an ultimate try, full forced effort and the rest of my passion.

“I wish to be wished some good luck”