IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How do you secure your accounts to avoid hacking?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Tianambula, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Tianambula

Tianambula New Member

Hacking of accounts has been the order of the day. I set my accounts in such a way that every time I login, I receive a notification in my phone.

What do you do?

2. Kenway98

Kenway98 New Member

Nowadays, many people todays becomes victim of hacking and recently my friend become a victim of hacking in social media. To prevent this, first thing that comes to my mind is to avoid clicking any video in social media because I heard hacker use social media like Facebook to hack accounts by making a fake video and fake Facebook site. They called it pishing that obtain any kind of information of the victim. Also I set my accounts that send code as a verification in order to log in and access the account. Hope it helps.

3. Rommel

Rommel New Member

To avoid hacking just always check where you are logging in. make sure you are not signing up in to those pop-up windows because those are fishing. Make sure you change your password as well in every 1 or 3 months. Don't give your information to entrusted website and do not use the same password for different account. (^_^) Lastly don't connect to public wifi.

4. Devesh Bhati

Devesh Bhati New Member

How to choose the best password:
    Include both upper and lower case letters and special characters make your password more than 18 words never include personal information unless its too personal (ones only you know)