IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How has CoronaVirus changed your life?

Discussion in 'Health' started by AYSHAJ, Sep 12, 2020.

1. AYSHAJ

AYSHAJ New Member

During this pandemic, I have experienced a drastic change in my life. My whole world has shrunk into the four corners of my house around my family. Every morning I wake up like a normal day but with no excitement, no Saturday is the weekend now and no Monday to Friday is a working day. Unlike the normal days I spend my day in the bedroom or on the couch sometimes working on my laptop, chilling with family, or watching web series and News on the TV. No friends, no socializing made me a little depressed in the beginning but one thing this pandemic has given me is that I spend a beautiful time with my family.

2. Michou

Michou New Member

I really like that you have found something good in this very weird and a little depressing time. I work with the mentally disabled and so my job has continued for the most part. However it has become a lot kore stressful in the beginning. The people that I work with are like two/three-year olds that live in the bodies of adults. They don’t do change very well. It was a really hard few months working with them as stress often transforms into aggressive behavior.