IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How music can be a great healer

Discussion in 'Music' started by Angelonearth, Nov 7, 2020.

?

How many of you think...

1. music definetely heals

2. music doesn't help

3. No opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Angelonearth

Angelonearth New Member

There are times we all feel down.This can be really depressing. The feeling of grief , loneliness and dissappointment can invade you so much, that you might even HATE YOURSELF. As a human being, I had also been through such things and this when it came to my realisation that , how small parts of our life which we seem to ignore, can deeply heal our souls. And MUSIC is such a healer.

In my case , I was really demotivated, and was taken aback when I heard the song 'Believer' by 'Imagine Dragon' . As I am a music lover, I found it while searching for a new song. I really loved that how pain is given gratitude,which actually shows the truth of life, we all must have heard it , ' Pain is Gain'. More such songs were : Kar har maidan fateh from Sanju( Bollywood), Zero O Clock by BTS( Kpop) and many more.

But this was my journey with music, that will never end.
    I believe there some magic in music , there should be just a perfect tune and lyrics. I am really thankful to artists who create such music.

Do you have a story with music?