IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Iphone 7

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by season, Nov 17, 2016.

1. season

season New Member

The iphone 7 has no headphone jack. But do not give your hopes up because the phone comes with earplugs speacially made for the iphone 7. And it also comes with a piece that you can connect any ordinary headphones to your iphone with.

2. usman ali

usman ali New Member

I have upgraded from an iPhone 6 plus to iPhone 7 plus with hesitation. I was very happy with the 6 plus and was considering sticking it out for the iPhone 7S plus to be released. I mean, Apple introduced another phone that looked pretty much like the past two releases and I did not like that they took the ear jack out.

3. steviebentley

steviebentley New Member

I

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  4. Meet

Meet New Member

I am currently using iPhone 7 since the past 3 months and have no issues regarding the phone, especially the so criticized fact that it has no headphone jack. The only drawback due to it is that you can't use your earphones while the phone is charging which for me isn't that big a issue. I was a Samsung Galaxy s5 user previously and I used to love it but after switching to iPhone I have come to an understanding that when it comes to reliability and the smoothness of the device its always Apple. I don't know about the latest galaxy s8 but I'm sure that iPhone 7 is still a strong competent to it even though it has high specifications.