IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is it Possible to live without TV?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Germain MUHIRWA, May 29, 2015.

1. agbuyarashel

agbuyarashel New Member

I can't imagine living life without T.V because it is my second top thing that I can't live without next to my phone.

Television is very important because not all people can afford to go eat out with friends but only eating at home with T.V on is special too.

When I heard the word T.V. I saw an image of my father at the back of my mind because he love watching on it, its his simple way of destressing after a tiring day from work that's why he's the king in the evening and we just let him hold the remote controller all the time. Television could be someone's happiness and I don't want to get that out of them.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. RedFox01

RedFox01 New Member

I don't watch T.V. because there's really nothing. Every time, the same thing is playing or something I don't like is playing. I'm only interested in old cartoons like Tom & Jerry and the news. Bet even then, the news feels a waste watching.

3. Rebelta James

Rebelta James New Member

Yes it is possible there are other things people can do as entertainer. But then again is how easy would it be to live without one. It would kind of seem boring.

4. Quincy GiLbert

Quincy GiLbert New Member

Yes !
    It is actually (very) possible to live without Television.
    Especially in the case that an individual, hasn't been exposed to it in some time, which involves some scenarios to dis-allow any Televsion Watching.
    I have been in such a predicament, where I didn't really watch any, due to either not having one,being to busy to watch Television (partly due to being an Intellectual) ,and also because my liberty of Televsion Watching, wasn't really allowed. Or either was limited because of the types of Roommates I had at a particualar time.

Then there was also no television watching phases, because I feel that what I would be found to watch, would prompt some preconceived notions,from the standpoint of who my Roommate was like basically .