IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Learning to let go.... part two

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by pmk1996, Dec 31, 2017.

1. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

Yesterday I was writing about learning how to let go. I talked about how most of us get hooked to the status quo where we have a specific result played out in our mind. This comes due to desperation which also causes us to lock away other possibilities that God may have for us. Before I understood this correctly, I always thought of letting go as a form of losing hope but later I got a better version of it. Most of the stuff we need to let go is what causes stress in our life. We all have that one issue that troubles us. That issue that when you start thinking about your mind goes into another virtual world because it seems very impossible to you. But even the bible says, we should give our concerns unto God, our worries, our anxieties and stress. However, this doesn't mean that you can just sit around and wait doing nothing. It means that you should go about your daily activities as normal. We all have jobs to do, studies if you're a student and many other responsibilities that we all have. It's good to first acknowledge that God is capable of taking care of you, acknowledge his power and give him all if your worries then believe that he has answered your prayers then continue with your normal daily routine. That's my understanding of letting go.... As I said before... It's ok to share your own understanding and am sure we will all benefit.