IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Parks and Recreation or The Office?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Toribellb, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Toribellb

Toribellb New Member

I often have this debate with my friends, Parks and Recreation or The Office. The results are pretty half and half with no one willing to budge. Everyone usually sides with the show that they watched first, I’m not entirely sure of why though. So, which do you think is better Praks and Recreation or The Office?

2. Venus

Venus New Member

Personally, I believe that your theory is correct that whichever show a person watches first is the one that will be their favorite, but only because I feel like they are both very similar in many aspects. For instance, I saw The Office first and loved it, but I also happen to like Parks and Recreation, just not as much as The Office.

3. Saer

Saer New Member

Venus, adding on to what you wrote, I can really relate to that. I watched The Office before I even knew what Parks and Recreation was. Because of this, I think The Office leads me to feel more nostalgic, making me enjoy it more. Although, I think both shows are incredibly funny and have wonderfully talented performers in their casts.