IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Soccer, the Pearl of my Heart

Discussion in 'Games' started by Paloma, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Paloma

Paloma New Member

There are so many games in the world today, including soccer, cricket, volleyball, swimming, bicycle riding, athletics, hockey, among others. Even if the rules of the games may vary, all sports and games are very important. The sports may be performed for competition purposes, or for entertainment.
    Different people have different games and sports they love, and you can not challenge a person why he or she loves the specific games. From the time I used to be a young girl, up to today when I am a fully grown up lady, soccer is my favourite sport. I used to play it when I was back to school. We could register for inter-school competitions, and actually our team would do wonders! I used to play as a striker, and I used to score in almost every match that we played.
    Nowadays, I rarely participate in playing soccer, but I watch it so much. I am always in a group of my fellow soccer-lovers, whenever there is a soccer match somewhere, whether live in the stadium or on TV. Whichever the situation, nothing will deter me from loving soccer.