IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dinbanks, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Dinbanks

Dinbanks Member

Lol, I just saw the trailer on Yahoo and saw the reactions of some people who saw the trailer too and the reactions were hysterical lol! Harrison Ford (Han Solo) and Chewbacca apparently will be in this latest installment as well their classic Millennium Falcon ship. I have to say that seeing some of the original cast members reappearing spikes my interest because it was the original cast members that got me hooked on Star Wars from the beginning.

What are your thoughts on this newest Star Wars movie?

2. kuyarobi

kuyarobi New Member

I grew up watching the Star Wars movies. I was very young back then, but those movies really sparked the imagination to all movie patrons. It had romance, intrigue, and the ever so popular good versus evil with the ever surrounding power that is called the force.

Now almost 40 years later, once again the new trilogy is about to unfold upon us, with new direction, thanks in part of the acquisition from Disney. I am really excited about the move they made, and I can't wait to see the old cast, with new computer generated technology, and the introduction of a new cast.

I am very excited and happy that Disney has committed themselves to this project.

3. Sergio Louro

Sergio Louro New Member

I am very excited and looking forward to the debut of this epic film.
    I hope not let me down, because this is an important milestone in cinematic world.
    These films are eternal.

4. damsocial

damsocial New Member

I'm really exited, i love Star Wars, i think it's just a very rich universe, and to see the final three chapters of the Skywalker saga it's really amazing, i think these new movie will be one of the best, they can really go wild on special effects, cause now you really are after the firts trilogy so you don't have to fear to look more advance as it happens in the prequels, i think the space fights will be a lot better, i think the jedi powers will look more amazing, i just hope the story is at pair, i don't wanna see Han Solo dead, nor other of the firt trilogy, i hope more jedi's are a live, and i also hope these sith will be for the entire trilogy and that he won't be a Darth Maul

5. Tadin

Tadin New Member

Star Wars has been a huge part of my life, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us now. From what I've seen so far from the trailers, they have a badass sith and tons of spaceship battles, which are both cool. The one thing I like about the movie is that it's also a reboot, they're making it so that all the comics from beforehand don't count, and the story that they are now telling is a unique one, so no one can really tell what will happen next. I know that Harrison Ford is going to be in the movie, but have they confirmed any of the other old actors making an appearance?

KenBrace likes this.
  6. MasterPostman

MasterPostman New Member

I really can't wait to see how well they will portray the new story line. I am also wondering, how and why a sith lord came about being brought back in. I could think that maybe Sidious had a disciple that Darth Vader did nott know about? Maybe some other Sith had a disciple? Just curious on how this whole story line will be brought back to life.