IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Keto Diet

Discussion in 'Health' started by Daneil, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Daneil

Daneil New Member

My parent's have been on the Keto Diet for 2 years now. After doing some research they came to the decision that it was the decision they wanted to make. I read a bit for myself and I understand now.

It sucks that there are some big "misinformation" about health and the way our body produces energy.
    Are you on the Keto Diet? Tell me what you think about it. I would love to talk about it with you.

2. pravyn

pravyn New Member

Yes the internet is full of fad diets, but keto diet does work. This is from a personal experience. It is all about setting realistic goals and following the diet for months. Do not expect to lose weight you have gained in decades in just a month. It is a process. Once the body switches to burning fat as source of energy while on Keto, that is when you start experiencing real benefits. Depending on a person, it might take a week or two for the switch to happen. If you have too many cheat days, then expect them to affect your weight loss progress.