IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Shoe of a Broken Heart

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Freedom Writer, May 21, 2015.

1. Freedom Writer

Freedom Writer New Member

The London Bridge fell down and my heart stopped from beating her name from Jolly to LONELY! The Eiffel Tower of my world is being wrecked by envy and jealousy. No one knows how to explain my feelings. Even you set me to a Lie Detector Test- I knew that I hid my TRUE feelings and made a white lie! After all, I could not move on! I don’t know when, where and how to start again my life. The creator has taken away my world from me. Sad to say, the sun couldn’t rise nor set because of its heartaches.

Love is complicated that we must be the one to make little adjustments. Even though I still love her, I decided not to confess it to her. Many of my classmates told me to continue what I had started but I chose to set her free. It’s not my pride nor egotism but it is my self-respect to her to pick someone who can make her happier. Yeah, maybe you are right, that I am WEAK and SCRAWNY but that’s how my love works.

How is your shoe right now?