IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Unquestionable Questions- Part 1

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Ewonder, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Ewonder

Ewonder New Member

How can we make three stand in twos;
    Or make the wise realize even he could be a fool?
    How can a worker go to work without his tools;
    Or brain take knowledge to school?

Where's that paragon without no sin;
    Or the knowledgeable with no idea where he has been?
    Where's that finger sharper than a pin;
    Or that winner that's never lose but win?

2. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

tell three two get up and stand in front of two see which one was sitting down.
    gotta be a fool to get a piece of the wise any fool know that hypothetical i selfishly ask myself this question cuz,
    sometimes i play both sides
    why should the wise always play the fool or wise that fool tryng to fool the wise
    if that was the wise or wises job was to be a fool I believe this to be paradoxing answer that only can comes to fool suggestion. "about 15 min later...............maybe 20 let me stop and retract my last statement see the fools and whys
    hold on

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  3. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

good reason for me to skip the first da i started or i would have really messed it up
    questions,question,question, sorry I have to play the fool on this one
    tell three get up and stand in front of two see which one was sitting down.
    qustion for a question sneaky but only good for 1use not a cheat code just the way it is
    could the the wise i' even se' da fool ' "he's deaf said the fool who forgot the tools but bought the hammer " giggty"
    told the brain if you put a g on it ill braing it when i wanna end another chapter. his name was actually knowledge
    wow you picked sum really good bad question to the ring y idnt no wise i ha d 2 be a fool but i dont think nun ov these question have any logical answer which brings me back 2 my previous put together though hasty i still make it rain on a sunny day how my mama told me never stop askin question's also should i ask the question or the teacher said the teacher now don't ask me no questions.