IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Are The Ways to Make Money Online Without a Website?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by harry_hawkeye, Aug 18, 2018.

1. harry_hawkeye

harry_hawkeye New Member

A few years ago, there was this popular myth that to make money online you must own a website. Whether you wish to sell products or offer services, owning a website is essential was what was said. Back then, popular website where people go to make money online were not established.

But today, thanks to websites like Theforumwheel, it is becoming clear that there are several ways people can make money online without owning a website. What are the ways do you know that people can use to make money online without a website?

2. Sam Spencer

Sam Spencer New Member

3. Liza40

Liza40 New Member

I don't think it is a must that you have a website to make money online. I think there is this new game in town called affiliate marketing. I pick a product I want to promote and I am given an affiliate link, the link will always be connected to the product you are promoting but will be traced back to you. What you will do is find companies that offer affiliate marketing programs ( Clickbank is a good example), sign up to them and start promoting their products after they approve your application.
    You will be required to promote your affiliate link to friends and to anybody you feel is a going to buy the product. Use social media as a good customer-hunting Base and promote the link vigorously and smartly.

4. Lushh

Lushh New Member

When I started out exploring online options I came to realize there were a number of ways to earn money without ever having to own a website.

Majority of my online earnings came from performing simple tasks. This includes sharing my opinions with market researchers who often seek the help of the public prior to releasing a new product.

See below some options that do not require owning a website:
    Completing surveys
    Posting on forums
    Ghostwriting
    Reviewing products
    Selling crafts on Etsy
    Writing content for websites
    Selling articles
    Participating in online focus groups

5. Madmanx

Madmanx New Member

There are an unlimited number of options on how to make money on the internet. You are currently posting in a forum that has to do with that. You should know one thing - it is not an easy task at all. If you want to earn a decent income from the interent, you'll have to invest a lot of time and effort. You can start by checking some of these terms: PPD, PTC, SEO, Freelance. If you don't want to invest too much time into these methods, think about what you are good at and put all your effort in finding an online job that has similar requirements.

rollinder likes this.
  6. fellowbud

fellowbud New Member

Before suggesting anything to others you should research about it first or be familier with it.Whenever a work-at-home company asks you to pay money up-front and in exchange for a job, its SCAM, .You are best advised to stay away from these online scams,There are way better alternatives to make money online like freelance work & affiliate marketing.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    rollinder likes this.