IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are your main activities on social media?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rose61, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Rose61

Rose61 New Member

Social media provides an easy and affordable way of connecting with friends and family.I like Whatsaap most because I can chat,send and receive media files in form of photos and videos.I also love using Whatsaap video call to talk face to face with my contacts.

2. chinita1208

chinita1208 New Member

My main activities in social media is using Facebook. On Facebook I used to see what my friends and love ones are doing or where did they go on a weekends or what are they up to. It also makes me talk to them face to face.

I also have Instagram and tweeter to know something or what is up to with my favorite celebs. :)

3. Marius Dan

Marius Dan New Member

I often use Facebook.
    A social networking works according to the same principles as a social group, so do not ignore the social norms specific to the socializing network that you activate and treat your clients as you do in face to face interaction. Do not overdo it with promotional or marketing activities, but limit yourself to being "social" / sociable.
    Make sure your posts send a message to the public and do not post or share just for the sake of communicating anything, anything. For example, do not post pictures of cats or sunsets if they have nothing to do with the niche in which you activate.

4. lemos10

lemos10 New Member

I use Facebook all the time since it is the main social media used by my country. I'd rather not use any social media as I believe they are a waste of time and a danger to mental health, but I have no other choice. That is, if I wish to keep in touch with the people I care for. I think social media always followed that pattern, where the number of users reaches a threshold point where other people end up having to create an account so that they can be part of it, as some sort of social norm. I think this is a bummer.