IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What do you think about Fortnite?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Banana120, Jul 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Banana120

Banana120 New Member

Well, I think Its actually a decent game. What's your opinion?

2. omarzayat

omarzayat New Member

Not for me i thought it was so boring.

3. Murtles2017

Murtles2017 New Member

I enjoy it. It's one of the few video games I can enjoy with my son. It seems for most people in my age group (25-35), Call of Duty is the gold standard to which all video games must be compared. I don't understand that. Call of duty certainly had it's time, but to say it is still what it once was seems like holding onto the past, but maybe I'm the uncultured one.
    I think the controls and constantly changing modes/weapons/maps makes Fortnite one of the most successful games ever, and certainly the most successful in recent history. Now here's hoping they don't throw it all away fighting with Apple.

4. Zeus

Zeus New Member

Fortnite is okay, but I feel like many other first-person shooters like COD, Overwatch, and Valorant appeal to me more. COD was what I first started playing, so it will always have a special place in my heart, but Overwatch and Valorant appeal to me because they incorporate other elements into the game, so it's not aiming and reaction time deciding everything. Fortnite also seems a bit childish to me, and the cosmetics all cost a lot of money and never come back, while cosmetics in Overwatch are easier to obtain and come back every year, making you not feel as bad if you don't want to spend a ton of money on something because it will never come back.