IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What films inspires you to be superhero of your life?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bendy Nguyen, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Bendy Nguyen

Bendy Nguyen New Member

I will say first film comes to my mind is The Crow. This film was the ultimate revenge story. As The Crow not only show gritty visuals, but understanding of why The Crow is going after his enemies.

Another film is Drive, as the film inspire me to always do the right thing. The theme of this story ask the meaning of real human being. There are scenes where the film relies on non verbal human communication, yet significant acting helps carry them forward throughout the story.

Finally, The Matrix, which is a huge metaphor upon life itself. In order to be a hero, one must break conditioning surrounding them. The Matrix explores this lesson so well with red pill and blue pill analogy along with one iconic scene where Neo bends backwards, preventing bullets ever hitting audience protagonist. Also, if letters of Neo are arrange, then he is the one, which explains the individual is oneself.

Max Altmann likes this.
  2. Quriel

Quriel New Member

Am always inspired by the life stories of the world's great innovators and investors like Elon Must, Jack Ma, the founder of Lamborghini and many others. They are not really films but they always have an impact on me how hard work, ambition and desire to accomplish life desires can result to a person being so overwhelmingly successful.