IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game for IOS/Android?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. pedrojoao89

pedrojoao89 New Member

It's definitely Fruit Ninja! I don't know if everyone knows this game but 3 or 4 years ago it was a really popular game, when Android devices market exploded! It was a really innovative thing. It was a game that was using the touch screens at it's best, basically you had several fruits appearing on the screen and you had to cut all of them in half! Of course that you couldn't cut randomly because from times to times it appeared bombs in the screen and if you cuted them you would lose the game! :p

2. silvanodantas

silvanodantas New Member

I usually do not play on devices with android, but a game that spend time playing when I can is angry bird, I find it very cool and addictive great for spare time.

3. Keno Clayton

Keno Clayton New Member

My favorite game on Android is called Hill Climb Racing. This addicting, endless runner-type game is a real time investment but feels enjoyable most of the time. It's a bit of a pain to save up lots of coins especially when the upgrades require a lot of them at a time, but when you're able to make it over that mountain you were previously unable to, it makes it all worth it in the end.

4. deepa

deepa New Member

I love to play the storm8 games on my android tablet. These games give me relief from stress got from elder care. The games require social interaction and is very popular among women.

5. owen027

owen027 Member

I love the android game Into the Dead. It's still one of the best Android game for me. The game starts at an endless runner and first-person shooter in the way you hit and shoot headfirst through mobs of zombies, you have to test your reflexes as you try to dodge those in your way for survival. Along the way you will find weapons and creates to help eliminate those directly in your tracks, including that old zombie Giros – the chainsaw. It’s a simple romp, but an often a great one.

6. Cameron

Cameron New Member

On my Android device,my most favorite game on there is Sims City Buildit.It's my favorite because I like big city like New York,and LA, etc......
    That's why Sims City Buildit is my favorite app on my Android Device.

7. Masafi

Masafi New Member

My favorite android game is Shadow fight 2. This game is unquestionably the best fighting game for mobiles. You start your way from the very bottom, and as you progress with the story, you acquire new moves, weapons, magic, and enchantments. It's very content-rich game, to the extent that it took me more than 60 hours to finish it. It gets tougher and harder as you progress, and that's What I like about it.

8. GolamT313

GolamT313 New Member

I have many games stored on my Android S4. My favorite however, would be Agar.io, which was released many months ago. It started off as a browser based computer game. Eventually they made an app for both IOS and Android. Agar.io is a simple but fast paced game. You start off as a single cell blob and have to slide your way around the map in search of food. The more cells you eat, the bigger you grow! Then you must be wary of blobs bigger than you because they can swallow you whole! The game is purely survival of the fittest, but you also encounter luck quite often. My personal best was over seven thousand cells big!

My second favorite game of all time is Crossy Roads! Looks like we have something in common Fatema! Many gamers belive it is a repetitive game but I think it is a repetitive and addicting game! You start off on a chunk of land and you must wade your way through hordes of traffic to reach the nonexistent end. Meanwhile, you have to evade the vulture by keeping your feet moving at all times. The game eventually gets dull especially after amassing a fortune of twenty-three thousand coins...

I also do enjoy playing the following: Zombie Highway 2, Smash Office, Zombie Age 2, and Gun Fu Stickman 2.

9. tripp72

tripp72 New Member

I love Sudoku because it pushes my thinking and provides a gratifying sensation when I complete a level. I am now working on the "insane" level and often able to complete a game in under 4 minutes. I push myself each time to complete the next game quicker than before. This type of game is actually relaxing to me because it forces my mind to stop thinking about everything else and improves my focus on a single task.

10. Fernando

Fernando New Member

Modern combat 5 and boom beach :D

11. Ajmal

Ajmal New Member

Have you tried 'Limbo'. Its a great puzzle game. Best one I have ever played. Took me weeks to complete each level. Inorder to complete each level you should be observing keenly everything that happens during you play it. A wonderful creation.​

12. Friclya

Friclya New Member

I got a friend of mine. Thanks mate for listing this game, its mine favorite too. I liked the graphics and levels of this game very much. Whenever I use my phone I definitely play it once a while because its truly a masterpiece and I can't resist the feeling of not playing this game in the entire day. :D

13. BatmanNight

BatmanNight New Member

I really like Asphalt 8.It updates very often and the graphics complete the game very well.

14. Cabaline

Cabaline New Member

I have become a little bit addicted to the game Neko Atsume! It's a game where you have a garden and place food and toys out in order to collect cats. There are 49 cats but some only come for specific toys and food so it takes a while to collect them all. To collect them you have to take their picture and place it in your catbook. Then when a cat becomes your 'friend' it will bring you a present. It is so adorable! It is quite hard to collect all the cats though without a guide (I use this helpful guide by the way if you are interested).

I highly recommend it for casual gaming, and it's fun if you get a bunch of friends to get it and then you can race to collect cats first :)

15. redalo

redalo New Member

Have you heard of Tiny Wings ? Oh my god my eyes are almost tearing from nostalgia. We used to play that game a few years ago in high school. It was awesome. The concept was not that complicated. You needed to make a bird slide hills before the day ends. But it was so much fun! You should seriously try it.

16. ashaffer98

ashaffer98 New Member

My favorite game for Android is Robot Unicorn Attack 2. I love how I can level up after reaching certain goals in the game. It is always fun that I got to pick a team (I chose team Rainbow) and the app will reward the team with the most points. It keeps the game challenging, which I always like.

17. al3xtm

al3xtm New Member

My most favourite game on an ios or android is definitely flappy bird! Although I don't mind playing clash or clans or angry birds- both to my preference.

18. Kamil795

Kamil795 New Member

I like every quiz game, expecially with multiplayer or online mode!

19. LoveSeeKeR

LoveSeeKeR New Member

I play DDTank MMOG, it's quite addicting and fun. What I like about it is I can get to know a lot of beautiful girls, since they like this kind of game.
    I like also how you get annoyed to other players over nothing. One of the best Android/IOS games out there.

20. monniqueeex

monniqueeex New Member

My favorite game is minion rush.