IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What is your phone?

Discussion in 'Computer Graphics' started by shalitha, Aug 12, 2015.

1. I_like_forums

I_like_forums New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7. It was a bargain at $240, which is the primary reason I bought it. However, I think that the camera could be a little better. I also don't like how it freezes sometimes, as I don't see other peoples' phones doing that.

2. Babysudzz

Babysudzz New Member

I have a Iphone X with 64GB. It runs for about 400 dollars. The camera is honestly almost like a professional camera. I have had my phone for almost a year now and it still runs smoothly. It is slightly fatter to me compared to the Iphone 8. Wishing I got a plus(first world problems I know :/) the phone is small to me, that would probably be the only thing I don't like, but it is totally a preference, so overall it is a great phone.

3. Munthas Ahamed

Munthas Ahamed New Member

I'm fan of Galaxy series and now I'm using S5 Neo

4. Thesease

Thesease New Member

I use a secondhand iPhone 5S given to me by my sister. It tends to slow down now, maybe due to it being an older unit of the iPhone. The battery is also not doing better as well. I do find it being better than the recent iPhone releases because it is smaller and more portable. iPhone 5S has enough features that I need to survive in a modernized world. Do I need to text? It can do that. Can it do a selfie when I'm obliged to do so? It can do it as well. Does it still have a headphone jack? Heck, yes, it does!

My girlfriend has the new iPhone 11 and I still find myself liking my unit more. Her phone is bulky and very difficult to put inside someone's pockets. I also find the new features lackluster or boring.