IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What outdoor act are you into?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by brandon_kabinga, Sep 30, 2018.

1. brandon_kabinga

brandon_kabinga New Member

I’m not into sports, so my interests and joy of outdoor activities are in trekking and camping here in Kenya, prioritasing the camping part.
    I love setting up a camp, planning the site, considering water, forest, fire wood, shelter from the wind etc. It’s a great pleasure to watch a well established camp site. When it’s ready you’re free to trek, search for mushrooms or fish - or just to sit in your camp watching the landscape drinking coffee.

2. penarboska

penarboska New Member

I do not like sports at all, and my only favorite activity to watch on tv is tennis. The outdoor activity that I enjoy most is walking because you use your body as the engine to fuel energy into your other body parts while moving. When you walk in the park for 25 minutes; you may get tired enough to want to stop. Sit on a bench and rest to give your heart muscles about 5 minutes to wind down to an even pace. I stand up and begin walking again another 15 more minutes,(with arthritis), and walk out of the park. I am on my way home,which may take another 20 mins. but I know not to overexert my heart ,legs or my fragile back because I am moving slowly, at my body's own natural pace.

3. Katarina Murtin

Katarina Murtin New Member

I love walking, volleyball, running and doing exercise outdoor feels good. Also, playing with my dog is amazing. You don't have to worry about breaking anything. It is just grass, your dog and you.

4. zezo

zezo New Member

For me, it's going to the beach and swim so much until my body gets tired. then comes the lazy part, which is lying on the beach and relax with a good book until the evening. Then comes the fun time to attend a party on the beach and dancing until the morning.
    Unfortunately, I can only Happen in summer time.