IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What TV shows are you currently hooked on?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by FMU2013, Jun 8, 2018.

1. FMU2013

FMU2013 New Member

I am currently hooked on two TV shows called the Good Doctor I love how blunt Dr. Murphy is. I also love the fact that he is Autistic it just goes to show that just because someone is different doesn't mean they can't do things they would normally be able to other wise and it also shows how smart people who are autistic are and the struggles they can go through and overcome as well. I love shows that are about the medical field anyway the story line is awesome.

So what TV shows is everyone currently hooked on or just one of your all time favorites?

2. Reah Mae Poralan

Reah Mae Poralan New Member

Well I am hooked to a tv show that aired in the 1990's. I'm currently watching Friends. Because I always see it in memes in social media and I heard that it is funny so I tried watching one episode and I instantly fell in love with the show. So I downloaded all seasons of Friends and now I'm on season 7. I just love how they bond like I'm really jealous with the girls there because they got to hang out with funny and adorable guys. I guarantee that every episode you will laugh your ass out. That's how funny it is and it is a really good show. Because even though it is like a decade ago when it ended, the issues there a lot like ones that we encounter nowadays. If you want a show that makes you feel a roller coaster of emotions, watch Friends. And thank me later.

3. Devesh Bhati

Devesh Bhati New Member

The Big Bang theory and Young Sheldon

4. tracy

tracy New Member

I am currently hooked on a show called ShadowHunters based on books by Cassandra Clare. It was first made into a movie and now they created a TV Show. It is packed with fantasy, Sci Fi, Drama, action and romance. It is definitely a must watch, but sadly they are only making three seasons. I also went through a Teen Wolf Stage were I was totally hooked, but the new version not the old one with Michael J Fox.

5. Wanj 33

Wanj 33 New Member

My top two shows are Gotham and Shameless. First let's talk about Shameless. They live a life that could only exist in another planet. They are so reckless and I love it. The best drama series of all time,The Mick , I love that show.

Currently am still waiting for new seasons of Designated Survivor, Empire, Gotham and Dynasty. Too bad we won't be having anymore of Scandal.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  6. mdayrit

mdayrit New Member

I enjoy watching the web television series, 13 Reasons Why. The story revolves around why Hanna, the main character committed suicide and the people who were said to push her to the limits to end her life. Prior to committing suicide, Hanna made voice recorded tapes that contain messages and story about the people whom she considered friends but did her wrong.

I love the web television series because it is very timely that kids nowadays are prone to depression, which often causes them to take their lives. They try hard to fit in and adapt to their environment. Also, there are lessons that we can learn from the series. Viewers are somehow given hints on how to determine that a person can be suffering depression and what we could do to help them.

7. MirelaElena

MirelaElena New Member

Right now I'm hooked on Glee. These series are literally amazing. In Glee are a lot of teens and stories, music and choreography, love, drama and more. I remember watching Glee when I was younger and I liked it but then I forgot the name of the show. I remember going at the TV searching for this show. Oh, memories!
    Now I'm so happy that I can relive the past somehow.

8. Alli

Alli New Member

Right now I am loving the show "That 70's Sow"! It is very similar to shows like "Friends" and "How I Met Your Mother". The main difference is that the main characters are all around 17, which changes the focus of their problems. They're not worried about having a family or getting the job of their dreams, they're focused on hanging out with each other, dating, and going to parties. The show is absolutely hilarious and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in shows like "Friends".

9. leoad16

leoad16 New Member

I am hooked on "The Arrow".It has drama ,comedy,and action in one show.It has an interesting plot for the show.The spoiled rich kid tries to survive after a shipwreck.Eventually ,he becomes a hero to his hometown and avenging his father.

10. Anny

Anny New Member

I love TV shows by DC comics, I mostly watch Arrow. It is believable unlike other superhero movies,this is because Oliver Queen the vigilante does not have any powers,he is just a good fighter.He goes through many problems and he is not perfect at all.

11. TCameron2001

TCameron2001 New Member

Rick and Morty is a terrific show !

12. Salma

Salma New Member

My favorite all time show is The Originals. You can't watch the series without falling in love with Klaus. He might be the worst person to everyone else but he will do everything for his family. The mikaelson vow of always and forever is a good example of how families should be, always there for each other. Amazing show full of love and action.

13. cynracy97

cynracy97 New Member

I am hooked on the handmaid's tale.It's a series that you cannot watch without releasing emotions of pity, anger and sadness. It has interesting plot mainly where the totalitarian society known as Gilead is ruled by a fundamentalist regime. The fight that the main character June, a handmaid, has ahead of her to break away from society's oppresson while in search of her daughter keeps anyone on their toes.It is also a series that can make you analyse today's society and its direction while comparing it to the series.

14. Mitsio

Mitsio New Member

I just recently got into "Chuck." It is quite immature but i enjoy it, as it is full of energy and drama, and somewhat funny. It follows the story of an average guy, who is pulled into a world of secrecy and espionage following an unfortunate e-mail. It is a good show to take a break from the world and just relax.

15. Happy Hopie

Happy Hopie New Member

I am hooked on several TV series like The 100 which am currently watching season 5, Riverdale which am waiting for season 3, The Fosters which am waiting for season 6 to be released and Famous In Love that i just completed season 2. All these shows are amazing and certainly addictive.

16. Amir King

Amir King New Member

I like Family Guy except when the comedy goes below the belt. It can be very funny and witty. I also like the comedy on E4 such as Melissa & Joey and 8 Simple Rules. On 8 Simple Rules the characters are well designed with hilarious interaction.