IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Where is your desire destination?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by extreme231988, Oct 11, 2017.

1. extreme231988

extreme231988 New Member

You will find absolutely plenty of beautiful places around the world on my bucket list, however, definitely at the top of the list is Korea! Due to being truly a Korean episode addict (I hate to confess), I really like anything Korean. This is the potential customer of heading there brings a lot frenzy of the enjoyment to the activities that lies forward, and my list is limitless. Appointments to Namdaemun Market, Insadong, Gwangjang Market, Hongdae, Dongdaemun and Myeongdong for gastronomic delights is certainly a must. I won't skip the chance to explore the positioning sites of the best dramas such as Nami Island, Korean Folk Town, N Seoul Tower and Bukchon Hanok Community, to mention a few. Travel offers unlimited opportunities so I'm excited to create new remembrances as I discover and experience everything Korea provides.

2. MSY222A

MSY222A New Member

I had the chance to serve in Korea during my time in the US military. I was up north on the DMZ so I missed many of the beautiful sites on the southern part of the Korean peninsula. I did get to see Seoul briefly and a few of the smaller towns around it. Loved the culture and the people. Maybe one day I can go back for a visit.

3. Joseph Martinez

Joseph Martinez New Member

My dream destination would be Italy. I'm from the Philippines and I have always dreamed of going halfway across the world to visit another place that is full of history. I wanna explore and travel the entire country to see the beautiful infrastractures it has to offer. I want the feeling of being lost in a place where I don't know anyone and I can be my curious self. When i was young, I've been intrigued of the country's long history.

4. mp0310

mp0310 New Member

To be frank and honest I think the best place is to be at home in your comfort zone where you know whats going on. To travel and have the hassles of not knowing anything is a negative attitude. But to travel comes a twist. The twist is money.
    To have money and to travel there is an extra twist. That is to have health. Having all said that one has to decide whether to travel or not.

5. Eden Mae Dela Cruz

Eden Mae Dela Cruz New Member

My dream destination is Norway. I don't know if it can come true since it will cost like half of my annual income to get there. But if given a chance it would really be nice to go to Norway. I love the landscape there and I'm dying to see the Aurora Borealis even just once. I also love hiking and Norway has a lot of amazing mountains to climb. For now I can just be contented with looking at the pictures.