IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who are our creators?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by helpinghand, Jul 3, 2015.

1. helpinghand

helpinghand New Member

Sometimes, I just wonder who is the actual master brain behind the creation of humans. Is it God or some forms of aliens? This might seem a wild thought, but I think there is a high possibility that humans were created by some alien creatures from some unknown planet. They have created the first male and female and sent them to earth. Now earth is in our hands, we can destroy it or make it a better place to live.

What do you think of this?

HappyHeart likes this.
  2. Silver

Silver New Member

You never know, has anyone ever seen the movie The First Kind, it's about This woman who is a doctor and finds out she was taken by an alien it's a really good movie and based on true events. I won't say much more about it, they even show the actual woman sometimes in the movie as she is explaining what happened, maybe god made the aliens to study us or perhaps they aliens were here before time but we will never know only hear rumors and myths best not to think about it.

3. HappyHeart

HappyHeart New Member

I have thought about this a lot. I remember hearing the question a while back, "What if God was an alien?" In ways to me he or she is because a lot of who the creator of it all is, is unknown to me. I do know though, something so great created this world and the Universe. Just in nature as an example I am in awe about it so often. The way the seasons change and snow can fall. I look forward to the day I finally find out! :)