IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who's Going to win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Gary Coleman, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman New Member

I am not asking who you want to win but who has the most legitimate chance this year. There were many offseason moves and trades. I think this will be the NFL's biggest year ever.

2. Shane5140

Shane5140 New Member

I think the Green Bay Packers have a good chance of winning it all this year. Jordy Nelson is back and Randall Cobb is healthy. Also, Eddie Lacy has gotten back into football shape by losing weight. Aaron Rodgers is at his best when all of his weapons are healthy therefore I think they have the best shot of winning it all.

3. BigSojah

BigSojah New Member

I think the Falcons will win because the team is on a roll currently and their wide receiver core is crazy. Their run game is also good. I think the super bowl will be a shootout but the Falcons will win by 3 putting away Tom Brady and the Patriots.

4. sergioh651

sergioh651 New Member

I think this superbowl goes to the patriots. The Falcons have been great but Tom Brady and the Patriots have everything in their favor. They have the history, and this makes it more likely that they will win. I would like to see the Falcons win though.