IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why Many people hates artist who is not from a genre they enjoy?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fergus1234, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Fergus1234

Fergus1234 New Member Administrator

I am starting to notice that in the last 3 years I haven’t purchase a single album or song that is mainstream. I am not fond of the use of digital enhancement to the vocals of the singers and I am not a fan of extremely sexual lyrics. I have nothing against the use of sensuality on songs but I prefer it to be subtle instead of vulgar. I don’t judge people for the type of music they enjoy though, If People loves commercial music let them be. I am not the typical Indie fan who goes around the internet spreading hate to singers and bands I don’t appreciate. I prefer to just support the artist I like and hope they will get the attention they deserve.

I rarely see people met a person who enjoys the same artist with me but I don’t mind. I just enjoy my individuality as a music lover. I don’t want to be a preachy trend setter forcing people to join my side. I just enjoy the music I love and let the people enjoy the music they love. I really don’t know why Many people hates the artist who is not from the genre they prefer. I kept on seeing fan wars between fans of Rock, Pop and Rap around the Internet communities and their debates are worst than religious and political ones. They get to the point of personal attacks. Why do people need to bash Fans and artist of the musical style they dont like?