1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Query about a certain site

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by kingcool52, Aug 27, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member

So I was about to register for 411.moe but then I read the requirements which say:
    "MEMBERS WHO POST ONLY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS PER DAY WILL BE BANNED AND GET BAD RATING."

Surely this is a sort of blackmail unless I have totally misunderstood the message. Unless I post on their actively (which I won't be paid for), I will get a bad rating :/

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Personally, I would avoid such a site.

If they give you a bad rating for being inactive, just let me know and I'll reverse it.

Kaynil likes this.
  3. kingcool52

Alright. Thank you very much :)

4. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

onlyloyalmembers.PNG
    I am sorry, @KenBrace, but I don't think it is fair at all you let them even be here when they are obviously trying to cheat the system. They set the limit to one post per day. Then they say we'll get a bad rating regardless of our quality if we post just the amount they are willing to pay us for. If they want more than one post a day they should pay for it, if they don't they shouldn't be allowed to imply or threaten to damage our reputation.

Thing is, in past communities I have posted extra, but they were willing to pay for 3 posts per member, so giving a fourth or even an occasional fifth still paid most of my work, paying for one is asking us to give the majority of our work for free. That is the difference between a site coaching to try to be a natural member and get rewarded for that, and these guys here threatening us to damage the reputation we're trying to keep.

5. kingcool52

@Kaynil I agree but I think the better thing to do is just do the 1 post per day. And like KenBrace said, after your done or once that forum is deactivated, request the bad review (if they do give one) to be removed.

Teaches them a lesson this way as well, trying to blackmail us :mad:

6. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

If you join, let us know if they pull a bad move on you.

For now, I am avoiding the site. For one post a day I rather not to waste my time and risk my reputation. Haha.
    Taking the review is no problem, but if there are credits involved, most likely TFW would be the one putting the money if you require being compensated for the credits they didn't want to pay you.

Hopefully, TFW is still considering adding some fields where we can review the different active communities. Once we have that, things like this can be discouraged.

Digressing a bit, I think that for now, staff could create a feedback thread in the forum for each available community where we can leave our testimonials or something. That way writers can read what other writers have experienced with each.

7. KenBrace

If anyone gets a bad rating from this site simply because they weren't "loyal", then just let me know and I'll fix that. ;)

Kaynil and thisnthat like this.
  8. KenBrace